Portrait Party: Alina


Alina is one of my blog-friends who inspires me with her lines, colors, incredible ability to draw before she falls asleep and her little ice-cream monster. I was very happy when she agreed to swap portraits with me. I received a few pictures from her and after some thinking and drawing ended up creating 2 sketches. Could not choose which one to go with - so here are both of them.


And here is her version of me:

I like the colors and how shading is done and overall her approach to eyes.

And I enjoyed this experience very much! :)

I am thinking about making a follow-up on these portraits - when I meet people "in person" and we draw each other from real life... It might not happen to all of the portraits but may be to some? ;)

3 comments:

  1. Nina, thanks for posting my illo in your blog. I look around on-line ... still can't figure out how to post the illo on the Portrait Party site ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello -

    I would like to invite you to join in on a little portrait-drawing-fun ... please drop by here: http://www.udgang99.dk/pdm

    The site is just starting out, but it's looking promising already, I think!

    Kim Larsen
    udgang99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to do more portraits - will check it out this week!

    Thanks for visiting, Kim!

    ReplyDelete